Taking the UK by storm! Mini Ravers, the event where you can go clubbing with the kids! Expect; 90s dance anthems, confetti, glow sticks, character appearances & a whole load more! Find an event near you below!
DECEMBER 29TH 2019 - 1-4PM
December 14th 2019 - 12-2pm
DECEMBER 21ST 2019 - 12-2pm
December 8th 2019 - 12-2pm
DECEMBER 22ND 2019 - 12-2PM
December 15th 2019 - 12-2pm
DECEMBER 7TH 2019 - 12-2PM
What is Mini Ravers?
Mini Ravers is a rave especially for kids, but grownups can also enjoy it too!
We mean, who hasn’t ever dreamt of going to their favourite nightclub with the kids?
We keep the music at a safe level for everyone. We understand some children may have sensitive hearing, so we recommend bringing ear defenders if you are concerned.
We welcome all ages to our events.
We usually see kids from 0 to 12, but there’s no limit.
Disco lighting is in use. NO Strobe lights will be used. Smoke machines are in use. It will be dark but the lighting will brighten the room up.
Yes. We have a buggy park area at the event. Buggies are not to be taken onto the dance floor for safety reasons.
Expect to hear 90s rave, 00s dance classics, a few new tunes & of course the occasional cheesy tune! Our Entertainers will do some dance routines with the little ones too.
Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times and children must remain under supervision. We have welfare staff on hand just in case you need them.
- Everyone attending must have a ticket.
- Tuc shop and on the door payments are cash only.
- All children under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult ticket.
- No running! That includes you too parents!
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor. Buggy’s parked at your own risk.
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
- By attending you give permission for MINI RAVERS to take photos and videos of the event for use of our social media. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any more questions, please contact us – email@example.com